Sunday, July 29, 2012

One month--the countdown begins!

So here I am, just a month away from the official launch of The Cinderella Project. Can I mention just how thrilling that is? And can I say just how cool it is to read it on my Kindle (thanks again, Erika!)? There's a singular kind of satisfaction that comes from creating something, and then looking at it and thinking, "Wow. I really did that."

This blog has languished far too long, and I'll be working to rectify it, even as I work on my next novel (I'll save the hints for later). To that end, I'll post a series of posts on the creation of The Cinderella Project, and give the readers a bit of a "behind-the-scenes" peek at how it came together.

In the meantime, feel free to keep an eye on it on Goodreads. As any author does, I love reviews and ratings, so feel free to leave your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment